Something more...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Kitchen Remodel Continued


I'M BACK!  Oh my it has been such a long time since I posted something new.  So much has been going on and many changes have happened.  Here are some photos to get you up to date on the kitchen  makeover.  We put in a beautiful granite in our kitchen. The pictures are showing the before, during and after of this change.
 This is the "before" picture. We bought the house with the laminate type countertops.  They served their purpose for several years and it was time for an upgrade. "Out with the old and in with the new."

This is how everything looked after the counters were taken out. If you decide to do this just know there will be a lot of dust and clean-up afterward but it is totally worth it. In these two pictures you can also get a good look at the tile backsplash my husband and I designed.  We pieced each of the center square mosaic tiles together with some glass tiles found on Ebay.  The kids even helped design a few which makes them really special.  Then we put those together with some larger cream, light brown and dark brown tiles from Home Depot.  

 This picture shows the sink I chose. It is a beautiful brown granite composite sink. Unscratchable and will not fade or change color ever!  The faucet is a delta touch.  My hubby really liked this one and picked it out. It worked out great.  It looks fantastic. The finished product is shown in all the following pics.  It is the best thing I ever did for my kitchen and I love it.



  Stay tuned. In the last year we have put in new tile in the laundry, kitchen and remodeled two bathrooms. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment